We talk everything technology! Smartphones, Laptops, Desktop, Phone Application and everything in between. yes, tech-gossip too
MY APPRECIATION
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hey guys, I know there are challenges posting your comments on the blog and I can assure you I am working to rectify that.
Please be kind enough to share and follow the blog, I will really appreciate as I also strive to bring timely and useful information as it concerns technology.
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend and keep visiting the blog
It first started with USSD recharge code for topping up mobile airtime, now many banks have improved the service to include money transfers and bill payments all with just a USSD code. By just dialing some short codes on your mobile phone, you can now transfer money to anyone, to any bank and anywhere.
Samsung Electronics took another hit Monday over its recalled Galaxy Note 7 smartphone, reportedly suspending production after distributors stopped offering replacements because of continued safety concerns.
Exciting changes are coming on DStv this month where customers will now be able to experience crystal clear quality content on four HD channels, launching on Monday 17 October.
I love this guy
ReplyDelete